Why does she try to hide that she is hanging out with other dudes?

My crush is never upfront when she tells me she is dating other guys. Like tonight, I know her and her friend, along with two other dudes were going somewhere after the hang out we just had. She played it off by saying she is taking them home..
She hugged me goodbye and asked me "Did you know they live in _____" and of course I said no but I heard one of them say that we were planning this out..

why does she hide it from me? If she doesn't like me in that way, why would she hide it from me and act like she is just taking them home? I don't ask her about why she is with them, she just kind tells me information so I don't question it... why?

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants to play the field

• Does that mean she doesn't like me?

• Anon here is right; if you don't want to get played then I suggest you move on to someone a little more "one track minded".

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe cause it's none of your business what she does. Your not her dad she doesn't owe you an explanation.

• I don't ask for an explanation. She voluntarily tells me this to play off the situation. I never asked "where are you going tonight" I just hugged her goodbye and she started talking about them

• she probably does like u in that way. that's why she doesn't want to tell u loads but maybe she doesn't know u like her

What Guys Said 2

• yet... do u have any CLEAR evidence she does?

• I am in the same situation than you brother.
    My crush has a boyfriend but she never tells me that she has one, and when her friends bring his name to the conversation she acts like if he dosent exist.