What are your thoughts on Interfaith Dating?

As the question says, whatt are your thoughts or experiences with interfatih dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe those kind of relationships really depend on the individual. Personally, both my current boyfriend and I are atheist, though I have dated guys of different faiths before. The difference in beliefs never was an issue. However, I think it is something to consider when deciding on whether or not to settle down with someone because it may cause tension when deciding where to get married, how to raise children etc. Although in many cases it's certainly not a deal-breaker and many couples can work it out.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not against it. Personally, I'd prefer to date someone who shares my same beliefs. If I met the right girl, I imagine we could make it work, but I'd prefer someone who believes the same things I do.

• I don't think it works.