Have you ever dated a person with borderline personality disorder? What was the relationship like? Why did it end?

Most Helpful Guy

• She would be nice and randomly start belittling me using stuff I shares with her about my past to try and get a reaction out if me. She was younger she always apologized but after a whole I couldn't take it anymore it's like the two of us had to carry a weight (our relationship) and she would let me carry it all. She used to cut herself and then she started smoking pot, I come from a stereotypical good family and I couldn't see myself introducing her to my parents.
    After a whole her using a lot of personal stuff I disclosed to her to make me feel bad I walked out on her. She cried and was depressed saying I was the one thing that made her worth being alive and how she wanted to kill herself. I started ignoring her she saw me a couple of times in public and said things like "I'm moving to smother state just thought you should know". I was fortunate enough to not have her on Facebook because she was slandering me to all our acquaintances but everyone knew she was a "bitch". I liked her and put up with her personalities but I was 24 she was 20 and realized she's just starting adult good and I'm half way through my 20s I couldn't wait for her to get we act together. She smokes a lot of pot... I only drink alcohol and she took tons of anti depressants so I just couldn't see a future with her.

What Guys Said 4

• ugh.. nah i;d not want 2...

• it was almost like having a threesome, except the other girl never wanted sex at all

• MOOD SWINGS x9001. It's like being on your period 24/7, and then having an additional period 4 days a month.

• yes, but I was in my emo phase and she was extreme emo. I ended it when she started doing drugs.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I can't say I have.