Never date a man prettier than you?

Is this expression true, that it is bad for women to date a guy that is more attracive than them because the guy will get bored, be dramatic, and look for other elsewhere?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whomever is the better looking one or the one with the highest self esteem has the most power in the relationship. I think it's worse to pair up with someone who has low self esteem because the problem makes it to where they are so hung up on everything and emotionally crippled that you can't enjoy being with them. It's no one's fault. That's just how the dynamic works.

What Guys Said 8

• I have actually heard girls say that and follow that principle. I think it's interesting how they perceive their own level of looks. Its *almost* insulting if one of the girls likes you. Oh well.

• who makes up this BS?

Who really has time to care if someone is prettier than them. Looks are only temporary. You can't go into a relationship having looks being a priority.

If you are with someone because of their looks then its more LUST than Love.

(A very rare positive comment)

• They say that most guys who are prettier than you tends to be gay

• What? I've never heard of this... These are the kinds of things that cause trouble. If it's there, it's there

• This is true!

• Only insecure people think this way.

• Insecure people?

• Yes because, if there is no reason to worry if you know he is a good guy. If he is a player or whatever you shouldn't have gotten involved with him.

• Well it's true, if I'm the more attractive one I'll be looking at other girls.

• More because female sexuality is narcissistic and based more on being desired than desiring.

What Girls Said 3

• Not true to me.

• This is so true

• Not that I know of. I am and proud of it. He is Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.