Is a long distance relationship worth it?

My boyfriend and I are going to different universities next year and we'll be roughly 250 miles (5 hours) apart. We're going to try to make it work but out of curiosity, how many of you believe that long distance relationships are destined to fail?

• They Crash and Burn Every Time
  • Sometimes it Works

Most Helpful Guy

• it is worth it. No, it is not easy. Few good things are! If u guys make a plan to when you will be together again then it is feasible. I managed to do it in a one year LDR. My best friend did it for over 4 years- in one where each could see other people but not get too emotionally involved with them

What Guys Said 2

• Most of them fail to be brutally honest, people tend to distance from each other emotionally and most of the times there is cheating involved usually from both sides

• it is hard

What Girls Said 1

• If they mean a lot to you, then the persons worth waiting for. Like a friend of mine and his girl has been together for 3 years still going