Why are girls heartless assholes?

I'm going to eat my brownie bites and watch NBA now. Brownie bites won't dump me, FML :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• you did not just call all women heartless assholes just cuz some fucked up bitch screwed you over lol what the fuck happened? lol

• I know, you're right!!
      Remind the other girls to not lead guys on please.

• Let's go ahead and plan our future life together and talk about how I'll protect her forever, and then "oh sorry, i don't feel anything for you anymore"

• wait... what the FUCK? that abruptly? :(

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sorry you had a break up :(
    Not all girls are like that, I mean, there are good and bad out there with no specific gender label.

Last two serious relationships, I gave it my all and they both ended up stringing me along until they found someone better then pretty much backed away like a tap dancing elephant :/
    Sometimes shitty things happen to us good people. We just need to stand our ground, realize we can't help what bad things come to us, but we can live our life and not let anyone interfere with our wellbeing and goals the best we can.
    This includes staying focused on work and not forgetting about your goals and friends when you're dating someone. You don't want your life to completely be destroyed by a girl.

• Aww... I'm sorry about your break up :(
    But it's not like guys don't do it too. Not to mention we're all not heartless assholes.

• I just drank a tumbler of johnnie black in the bathtub. 🙌 high fives for the single life, bro.

• Make sure you have a box of Kleenex in case you get emotional.

• We men don't get emotional. Jk. Brb where's another Costco-sized Kleenex box? lol

• Why are guys cowardly bastards?

• "Why are guys cowardly bastards?"

*Proceeds to go anonymous

What Guys Said 12

• *some girls

And chin up man, just think of it as being one step closer to finding your true love :)

• It happens brah. It happens.

• These painful feels brah. How can I remove these feels forever?

• Lol I'm a Misc Alumni. I left the Misc. How is it? Is MiscerMeow still around? damn she was hot. Everyone wk'ed her cute ass.

• I was never part of the misc. I just get all the memes and references.

• Brownie bites are delicious!

• Whether or not you have a Dick or a Va-Gee-Jay dosen't Determine how much of a thundercunt you are.

Everyone sucks dude, Not just chicks.

• LOL, exactly the same question which guys always ask.

• awwwww stop feelin sad dude

• Well two can play this game you know?

• You dump brownies if you catch my drift xD

• You sound like a girl.

• Was your relationship as shaky and inconsistent as JRs jumpers?

• They are as awful as LeBron's 3pt attempts at the end of Game 1 LOL

• LMAO, oh man that's good stuff right there

• Thanks lol id be glad to continue. If you want I can make Knicks jokes too

• because they get generalised all the time
    oh

• I also recently broke up...

• Bro hugs for life!

• Why'd you guys break up?