Could I be Overthinking, Advice?

I don't know if I am overthinking or not. The guy I have been talking to for a good while now he doesn't text me first anymore like he used to. Its like I am texting him more often and or calling him. He told me in the beginning that he doesn't really like to text but it seem like we did lot more text than we do now. I don't know that he got used to me texting him first that he doesn't even text me because he knows that I will. Now I am starting to think okay maybe he doesn't like me anymore but the thing is if that was the case when I call why does it answer my phone. I my friend told me that he told her he couldn't stop talking to woman because he thinks that is mean, now I am thinking he only talking to me because he doesn't want to be hurt me but I don't know if that's the case, he also told me that if he was interested in me he wouldn't talk to me but I don't know what to do, do it seem like I could be overthinking or he doesn't like me. anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• is he JUST talkin?

What Guys Said 2

• you would be better able to tell by whether or not your interactions mirror those you had when you were first starting to text, and he was initiating conversation. if so, you're fine. guys like to feel chased just like girls do, and no one wants to be seen as needy, so that might be part of it.

• Some people don't like texting, they want a real interaction with a real human being. Just call him and ask for a public meet up, where you can confront him on your issue with him.

What Girls Said 1

• Breathe. Then let him chase u. If he's interested, he will start calling/texting u first. Trust me ik. I went through this with my boo. Don't text him first all the time. Ik it'll probably kill u, but don't call him either. Just relax, keep yourself occupied by doing things u like that don't involve him. Before uk it, if he likes u, he'll miss u and start checking in.