Pros and cons of dating a younger guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• no pros at your age. you are in grade 12/ graduated, he is in grade 10. he is dumber than you, probably poorer than you, maybe shorter than you, less mature than you, gonna be in high school for another 2 years, but you will be in college. you will probably be harshly judged by your friends.

• lol thanks for your opinion.

• DidI do something wrong?

What Guys Said 8

• how much younger then?

• 15 to 17. I'm not going to go any lower than that lol

• by the way I'm not thinking about dating a younger guy I just wanted opinions from others

• nah chances r he's gonna b pushed around by his parents so...

• Pros: woman live longer than men so they have a greater chance of dieing together, Cons: being younger he may be less mature.

• Maturity.

I had a girlfriend who was two years older than me. Add that to my general immaturity, and you can see why it didn't work out. She knew what she wanted; I didn't.

• At those ages, there are no cons! Go get him! ;-)

• pros is that they are young, cons is that they are also young and immature

• There are none at your age.

• Pros -a lot of energy
    Cons- statutory rape and immaturity

• It's not about the age, it is about the person. Given your claimed age of 18, chances are the boys will be more likely to have the need for maturity. At the same time, some boys will be very mature even at a younger age. So, it really depends on the person.

What Girls Said 4

• They might not like taking advice.

• pro is you like the guy, con is the guy being younger might be against "traditional" values for some

• I can't think of any pros especially at my age.

• If you're 18, statutory rape and s different mental maturity level and social lifestyle are the real cons.

Later, after everyone is of age, it really comes down to the guy. I date older and younger and they can be immature, whiny, responsible, fun, good lovers, etc. at all ages.