Should I feel really bad about this?

Ok so I had a date today with this girl who I started chatting to on this app called MeetMe. We quickly decided that we should meet up soon. Two weeks after we started talking, we meet up. Now keep this in mind, I'm 18, 19 in August, so I'm almost 19. On her MeetMe she said she was 17. So we meet up, we get in my car, start chatting and eventually tells me its her birthday next week and asked me what age to guess she was turning. I said 18. I was wrong. Turns out she was 15 turning 16 next week. This set off red flags immedatley. She asked if it were a problem, which I said it was. We ended up talking about it for a while. (It was clear she really wanted to be with me). Anyway we continued on our date and she started to try to hold my hand and she held my arm. Even though I kinda didn't want her to. When we got back in my car, she got real close to me and tried to kiss me which I didn't let her. We started talking about the age thing again and she began to cry. I dropped her off near her house since she didn't want her dad saying anything to me. I apologized over and over and told her I didn't feel good either cause I knew she was upset. She told me that I better feel like shit. She got out of my car with her dog (yes she brung her dog with her, I don't know why I didn't mention that before) and I said bye and so did she. I watched her walk away (Not trying to be a creep) and she looked at me twice. I drove home and felt bad the whole ride home knowing that she was probably crying her eyes out when she got back home and into her room. I'm sorry for making this so long. I've just felt bad about it. And if you're gonna call me crazy for not liking a 3 year age difference in the teen years, then call me crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't crazy you are amazing!!! Don't feel too bad she'll find someone else

What Girls Said 2

• NO you are not crazy, you did the right thing. She was lying to you and trying to get you caught up/in trouble not just with her parents but with the cops/law.

• Personally, I don't think you should feel bad. You are just doing this out of respect. 3 years age gap is definitely not a problem but maybe when she is older.

What Guys Said 0