Why dont girls like me?

I'm okay looking
I'm hard working
I have goals
I'm and overall good guy.

Sure I'm not a model but I look okay and I'm not fat or out of shape but seem like I'm nebver first choice. I'm usually either the rebound or the silver medal, always being compared to a hot Mr pretty boy who I obviously have no chance at in the looks deparment. I always get dumped or cheated on in less than a month turns out that I was the rebound or something of the sort. I feel I have a lot to offer to a girl yet I'm always single and alone.

I've seen guys who look average like me or even plain ugly dude who have great girls that love them and care for them, why can't I have a nice devoted girl who won't cheat on me or leave me for a guy only because he looks better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. I hate you. I really do. You're a total loser. You wanna know why I think that. Cause look at you. You're here on earth with air and birds and pancakes and sports and you waste your time whining about whether or not people like you. I'm attractive. I am handsome. To everyone? No. To most people? No. To the amazing girl I've been flirting with the last couple weeks? No. But I am attractive to some other girls. And even if I wasn't so what. You know what happens when no women wants to have sex with you? You go through life working eating pooping and enjoying what you can then you die. You know what happens when every girl in the world wants you? The same thing. You can't control my opinion of you just like you can't control theirs, but their opinion no matter how important you may think it is isn't the thing standing between you and an awesome life. So once again I'll say I hate you. I hate you mostly because you remind me of me and how much time I wasted worrying about shit I couldn't control. Everyone's different dude jealousy, envy, and self-deprecation are a waste of time and you don't get time back.

• I have a greta life except for the love area and what you said has nothing to do with what I asked

• Okay. Has everyone in your life been in a relationship thier entire life? Have they never broken up with anyone? Have they never had times when they were single? Have you never met a virgin? Have you never met a person who's been single thier whole life? You're not alone and it's not you. It's the nature of dating. It takes time for people to meet new people. Even more time to meet people they like. Even more time to meet people they can be in a relationship with and even then they can still break up. Shoot some people never end up with anyone. That's just life dude. Its random. It's got nothing to do with you at all. You don't have a girlfriend theirs no reason for that really it just is what it is.

• Also just saying you're a good person doesn't make you a good person. Your's is just one opinion out of 7 billion and I garuntee at least one person will disagree. Aka I'm a good person is an almost meaningless statement.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think there is a specific reason. To me you seem like a really cool guy. To girls I mean from what I've seen maybe not every girl but girls like Confidence and when boys are spontaneous. Maybe before you dive into dating a girl get to know her first go on dates then you'll be able to see if she truly wants to be with you or she's just a hello goodbye kinda girl. In my opinion we need more guys like you in the world. It's all going to come down to personality not looks lol

• well looks matter to everyone but thats not the point they like me enough to allow me to get in their pants and meet the family and all that jazz, but then they just leave in a few months time like 3 months is the most ever

• Well looks doesn't always matter. To me I personally I would pick a good personality over looks any day. But anyways maybe you don't interest them enough. You're not spontaneous enough maybe? I don't really have insight on this but thats my opinion

• It simple your a great guy but... These how's ain't loyal

• Hmm girls always seem to be like "omg you're like the best" to me at first but then leave for mr pretty boy and I'm an adult I'm not trying to play retarded pick up artist stuff

• They were probably still hung up over their jerk ex so try avoiding getting someone who just broke up

What Guys Said 3

• Go to church.

• sounds like you are a catch. you gotta play it cool, like you are the prize, not just her. Hopefully are not clingy or expect too much too soon from a woman. good luck bro.

• I usually play it cool I'm not sure how to define clingy tho. I dont think I expect things too soon either

• no idea then. I would ask about her last relationship around the 3rd date.

• note taken

• im all those stuff too im usually no choice tho...

• its sucks sometimes i know