17 dating a 14year old?

So there is this guy he is almost 17 . Im 14 We have been talking for Bout 2-3 weeks. we are really close to eachother! We both like eachother. We just dont know how things woukd work out if we were to date and i dont know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first relationship was like that and it lasted 3 years... go for it.

What Guys Said 6

• That is inappropriate too big of a gap in maturity levels and places in life. One prepping to be an adult, college the other getting ready for high school and growing up.

• Well, what you going to do when he becomes 18 and your still age 15
    your shy of the age of consent , it's not that big of deal but you need to
    check the laws in your area cause it may not be legal

• Lol is he a pedo

• No wtf ?

• Shut up man. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as he's not forcing her into anything sexual.

• She's 14 lol and no I won't shut up because she's a little girl still

• you should be eating cheerios out of a cup and watching Dora the explorer. Not on the internet talking about your pedophile boyfriend.

• Aww aren't you cute... its sad to say I'm prolly more mature then ur ass 😂😂

• i don't think that is true because if it were we would have teenagers doing adult thing and they just can't

• they don't have enough life experience.

• what state are you in? You might want to double check if that's legal.

• Its fine to date, as long as no sexual activity takes place... which we don't plan on doing anything !!

• sweetie teen boys are teen boys. Research the age of consent in your state.

• You're practically still in a diaper, so no.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey I'm fifteen so listen he isn't to old for you honesty, my dad is six years older than my mom. Its that your brain is underdeveloped compared to his because your still growing and learning about social and physical interactions. I advise that if you decide to go out that you are causious and refuse to be pressured into anything.

• That'd fine. You're only 3 years apart. That's not a very large age gap

• that's the same age me and my boyfriend started a relationship, I'm now 16, and he is turning 20 soon :) . My boyfriend was actually 18 when I was 14 though, but I was very mature for my age, and didn't tell anyone our personal business, and we just didn't care what people thought, cause we were happy so it didn't matter :) hope you's work out, don't worry about what anyone thinks, they're just jealous.