Is it bad im 23 and dont know how to kiss a girl?

Like i just never had opportunities im lost

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter! Sometimes the first time can be pretty cute. Just don't think too much about it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• There is no one particular method of kissing a man or woman my friend. Fear not! Each of us has various things we like, and dislike about locking lips. You are in no better, or worse of a situation than anyone else! In fact, between relationships I am cursed to constantly forget what the heck I am doing. I've always had some fun with it, a good laugh or two at those few first awkward moments.

Don't sweat it. If you're inexperienced in anything regarding matters of the human form there is ample time to learn... and learning is at -least- half of the fun if you do it with the right person!

If you are looking to kiss a lady friend and you feel awkward, or preemptively embarrassed due to the potential poor kiss, make a joke about it. There is nothing wrong with being a little rusty and there is very little sharp wit and a good sense of humour can't cure!

Fun side note... When I was younger I remember busting out the infamous "hand lips" where we young lads get frisky with our hands, which are mocking the shape of a woman's lips. Some hilarious training sessions took place back in the day hahah.

You'll be fine, carpe diem dude, seize the day! Kiss some lips and see where it goes from there.

• Trust me, you'll learn quickly! It's all about massaging the other's person lips with your lips (and tongue)

• No I am 23 and my lips never got laid my hands never even touched another tatta besides my mom's when I was a baby being breast fed lol.

• Nah bro your fine... just do you the more you focus on you the quicker she will come.

• Just stop making a big deal out of it.