Guys, does this guy like me?

There is this guy we study in the same city but have never met... I have never actually seen him before. A week ago he added me on fb. Liked some of my pictures etc. 2 days after that i happen to run on him at bar.. I was pretty drunk and i don't remember exactly what i was saying or doing.. So next day i send a message to everyone that was there to say i am sorry if i did anything drunken-stupid.. I wasn't really my self.. He answered to me and since then we are talking everyday with messages... He is kind of weird.. Doesn't go out much etc.. But i think i started to really like him. He hasn't proposed anything like going out and i really want to meet him again but i am not sure if he likes me or he is just being friendly.. :/ i also don't want to push him or sound desperate.. I was thinking to tell him that i am going to walk my dog and i am kind of scared cause it's late (we talk till the late late hours.. ) and if he would like to join me... Is that too obvious? Also would you send messages for 5 days with smn you don't really know if you didn't like her? I am going crazy here!!!

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, he may not "like" you necessarily, but at a minimum he's interested in the possibility. If YOU like HIM, don't waste time. I'd bust out a "Hey, you wanna go out?"

Remember what Bertrand Russell said: "Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing to go crazy about, enjoy the new company. Ask him out to join you for a walk or tease him on the phone during one of your walks such as I wish you were here, you should join me next time!

I always say the sexiest and most attractive thing a women can do is be proactive, initiate instead of always trying to remain in the male stereotype where men have to initiate every single move. Some things, gentleman habits are a given and should be respected but seriously, don't wait or be worried what he will think.

Go for it, tease, be playful, it's early in the bonding so what matters the most is having fun.

• Walking your dog with you because you are "scared" is a bit to oblivious however ask him to go on a walk with you. Walk to a park, a spot with a nice view and just talk.

• Just A bit crazy but I can't quite quite understand the story.

• I am plenty of crazy but that's not the point!! What is so difficult to understand? 1st he friendrequested me ( he had just saw me, we haven't met) 2nd we bump on each other 2 days after that. I am super drunk and stupid 3d next day i send him a message to apologize for my drunk behaviour 4th he responds well and we have been texting ever since for 5 days. Question1: does he like me? Question2: how to ask him out without sounding desperate? Is dog walking a good idea?

• OK now I get it. 1 he likes you and 2 I don't have any idea cause I'm single 😥

• http://replygif.net/i/172.gif
    Lord Give Me Strength!

• I would say he likes you. A girl first mentioned to me to meet her and if she didn't I probably would never have but I am really glad she did. So ask him if he wants to go bowling or something