What does really long hug after dates usually mean?

I went out twice with this girl and we had long goodbye hugs after both in my car. The second date was an even longer one. I went in for hugs in both cause was not feeling ready for a kiss yet and doubt she was either! After the second hug I just brushed her hair behind her ear while saying goodbye and that was about it

I could see her staring at herself in the mirror and playing with her hair once she got inside her house, for what it's worth..

Most Helpful Girl

• I only love long hugs from guys I like :-)
    If the second was longer, she probably likes you more and/or feels more comfortable with you. Sweet touch with the hair brushed behind the ears. If I were you I would go in for a kiss next time.
    By the way, the hair play in front of the mirror in her house means she was "preening" herself - which we do when we like someone and want to look our best.

• ohhh good to know. I thought it may be something or nothing or that I just messed her hair up or something haha. Yeah I will go in for the kiss next time, just gotta get her out cause she's been a little busy for that third date. Want to find a way tell her directly we should go out soon

• Haha I can now see how you thought that she was fixing her hair because you messed it up. No she would've been checking that she looked ok :-)
      Good luck !!

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• That has pretty much always meant the girl liked me in my experience. She's in the same boat as you, likes you, but isn't sure if it's time to go in for the kiss yet. I'd say you're in good shape though, you could go for it next time👍

• Then I guess I won't worry much about the fact she's been busy since our last date. I just really wanna kiss her now...

• It means she likes you enough for a hug, but is still a little shy to kiss you. Be happy and hug!

• Be sure to go for a kiss on the next date

• You're the man.

• Kiss her next time. She likes you.