He said "you look a lot younger than 30" I said "a lot of people tell me that" he said "were they just guys who wanted to hook up with you"?

Does that mean HE is one of "those guys who just want to hook up with me"? Why would he even say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless it was totally obvious that he is NOT going to date you (like if it was your father or brother or something), that comment just doesn't work.

He screwed that one up. He probably thinks he's somehow different. Does he have a sex after marriage approach or anything like that?

• No sex after marriage approach I had been on a couple of dates before he said that, on those dates we kissed and ended up with our hands down each other's pants lol but had not had sex yet when he made the comment.

What Guys Said 4

• Ew... he should've been more careful

• He was trying to be nice I assume and didn't really think about what he said. I have said some dumb stuff to I girl I'm currently dating that just came out, because I was thinking about it. Don't assume that he meant that he only wants to hook up with you.

• Haha that wasn't clever.

• Lol no self filter

• What do u mean?

• Need more back story. Are you more worried that it was a rude comment or that you may not look younger than 30?

• I just want to know the meaning of it all. If he said that does it mean he was lying and just trying to hook up with me? What back story do u want to hear?

What Girls Said 2

• What a jerk. He probably wanted you to be like "omg! wut a CHARMER" and instead you were like "uh huh". He then lost his ability to adult and reverted to a petulant child. I wouldn't talk to him again.

• He may imply that he knows a lot about young guys trying to hook up with someone like you. He may also have let the cat out of the bag that he is looking to hook up with you but first he had to ask if you were that type to sleep around easily first. That is pretty blunt the way he's brought it up to you. He lacks discretion. He sounds like an average socializer who lacks a filter. :P