Guys how do you feel about your girlfriend wearing revealing clothes in public while with you?

Today I wore cute short shorts and a tank top that shows my cleavage and stomach... my boyfriend instantly wanted me to change its summer time so I like to show skin and look sexy im grown I think I should beable to wear what I want so I didn't change allday he was complaining that other guys was staring but I was like oh well its not like im staring back at them and you should be happy to have hot girlfriend like me he then told me to wear his jacket... I said hell no its too freakin hot I dont even know why he was even wearing a jacket? But anyways he got angry and said he was taking me home we walking around the hot ass beach for god sake why wouldn't I wear something revealing... but yeah i got in the car
I told him he was trippin out... then he yelled and said I looked like a whore then I slapped him very hard he then stopped the car but before he could say anything else disrespectful I jumped out the carand walked home he then texted me saying sorry and blah blah blah but guys would you react the same way or would you care? How would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it when my girl does that... I'm proud to be with something willing to show what they have, that they are self-confident... good on you. I can't believe he called you a whore for that...

What Guys Said 6

• Most women will always do the "I dress for myself" when talking about revealing clothes. Yeah ok... but why exactly do you need revealing clothes? You say you want to make yourself feel better. The only way you're doing that is by receiving attention - from other people besides your boyfriend to be precise. And I'm not saying this to judge you but because that's basic human nature.

So even though you can of course wear what you want but you should consider his feelings about this as well. A relationship is about the two of you, not just you.

• I think he's right. There should be a difference between clothes you wear when you're fishing for guys and when you're in a relationship.

• As long as her intentions are purely because it's hot then more power to her but we want..."a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets!"

• Indifferent!!

• i wouldn't mind but i would certainly never slap someone that is driving, thats insane

• She can wear whatever clothes she feels like. And the end of the day if she's comfortable with it who the fuck k is anyone to take that away.

What Girls Said 0