Girls, When you meet a Guy (stranger) you like for the first time , how do you behave around him?

When you meet a total stranger (A guy) for the first time and you are sexually attracted to him... How would you behave around him if you wish to have casual sex with him?

Can girls please give your opinion on this.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I get really shy and awkward and don't flirt at all and people normally confuse my behavior for flirting all the time. Basically if I'm not flirting with you than I either really like you or find you creepy as hell. Good luck figuring out which.

• Thank you:) So you get quiet, smile less, act nervous/un-comfortable around the guy you fancy?

• Hence why I ended up dating my current boyfriends friend first. I would say not all but a decent chunk do.

• Thanks for this information... Very helpful :)

What Girls Said 2

• Good morning😊

• oops... We have a friend to answer now... Hi Gorgeous ;)

• Hahaha ok stay anon I will find ya anyway lol. And thanks again. You're sweet

• Ok :) I will message you Gorgeous ;)

• I don't know I get shy