Guys, would you have sex with a girl if she wasn't that attractive?

There have been a couple of assholes I had sex with in the past, things didn't go well and during an argument he would criticise me for my appearance but wtf he just had sex with me so how could he say that I looked bad if he fucked me lol?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys might say that to test your character when you're really attractive to them (and it also makes them feel less needy.)

I myself on the other-hand... well it depends how far her personality takes her. If she's super-confident, assertive, and aggressive in bed then it's more likely it will off-set the lack of physical attraction.

What Guys Said 19

• People aren't attracted to people on appearance alone. Appearance is often really the initial attraction. Personality. Social. Intellect. Humor. How fun they are. Are all attractive qualities. It's hardly ever just physical attraction except on one night stands

• Personally I wouldn't but there are actually A Lot of guys who lower their standards when it comes to casual sex or hookups.

• Once on an episode of Maury, I saw a girl ask, "Why did you have sex with me if you didn't care about me?" And the guy's answer was dead on: "Because it was there."

Pussy is pussy.

• I would and I have. Sometimes you just want sex, and if someone has an okay body, you're game.

• sex goes two ways imo- Physical attraction and/or emotional attraction. Yes, u can have both, usually stemming from a committed relationship, and in that case u can have just the emotional attraction and it is mind blowing. But if there's no emotional attraction and you're not physically attractive chances are slim. The first option is better anyway!

• I wouldn't necessarily have sex with anyone if I don't find them attractive

• I'm not going to get sexually aroused by a girl i don't find attractive. Sounds like desperation. No, I would not.

• No, of course I would not. It's not really possible, physically.

• No. I would not be interested.

• Yes, I have and I regretted it.

• I wouldn't but many guys don't care about your looks, they just want to get laid

• Sex is better when you actually feel attraction.

• I would, it's more touching than seeing anyway.

• Because most men will fuck anything

• I think most men would have sex with anyone that would let them

• Lol
    Body figure matters
    Nt face
    I like to fuck with a girl having hot figure

• Yeah, but I'd obviously prefer her to be attractive

• This is why a lot of girls overvalue themselves. Guys will easily step many numbers down to get laid. A guy that's a 9 will sleep with a 6-7, it will inflate that "average" chicks ego and she's gonna walk around like she's the motherfuckin shit

tl:dr. Yes.

• ugly girls have vaginas too. if its just a shag it doesn't really matter what she looks like