Guys, how often do you contact a girl if you're interested?

How often should i expect to be contacted by a guy if he's interested? Us ladies are always told, if you dont hear from him X amount of times in a week, then he's just not that into you. Is this true? Or are some of you just rubbish communicators?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• We all are "rubbish communicators"!!! Guys are wired this way, till the time they really fall in love with someone... i really would like to know the value of this X!!! Please share it with us... But it's true that if a guy is interested in you, he would text/call you multiple times (X is still unknown)... or at least reply... but i believe more than the frequency of his texts/calls, it's how much value he gives to the conversation... if he texts 5 hrs after you, only says yes or no, or never initiate on any topic, then probably he is not into you!!!

What Guys Said 13

• I try to keep contact on a daily basis but try not to get too clingy towards her so some days i'll talk to her for hrs and others justa simple msall conversation to keep her interested

• It really just depends, I've texted a girl everyday but then ill go a couple days, the one I'm talking to now when we do talk we can have a conversation that goes from 7am til 2am, other times like now its been a couple days since we've talked but that's because of finals (my excuse anyways) and im moving

• Different guys have different levels of communication

• It only takes one phone call - to ask you out on a date. Any more would seem overbearing/inappropriate.

• I think those rules are stupid. I personally text as often as I feel like... Probably every day.

• How about instead you contact him? =/

• Once every 3-5 days.

• Yes, unless he super busy. Sometime i just work so much that can't even get enought sleep

• depends on the guy and situation

• Depends on how she responds. If she doesn't seem interested, i will lose interest too.

• I would think why wouldn't you just contact him.

Rules like that a silly. It reminds me of this other thing girls say "if he doesn't approach you then he's just not interested" or something to that effect. Things like that are silly to think.

• Not as often as I would like to. It would seem I am a rubbish communicator. But sometimes, things just get in the way. There are times when it's just not the right time to talk.

• I guess I'm just a rubbish communicator. I only communicate when I feel like. That may be a month or it may be everyday. Depends on how I feel.

• Even if you like the girl?

• Yeah I live on my own accord. No rules to it. If I want to message her I will.