How can I know an arabian guy is interested in me?

I met an arabian guy the other day, he is from Jordan. He is like 29 and we started talking by this date site and we met two days ago. He works for a restaurant the owner is a family of his, and today I went to eat with my mother with the intention to see him and he is very polite and respectful, he even went and presented himself to my mother and to know my 7yr old daughter, he took us free ice cream and he smiles at me a lot, I'm very interested in him I like him, but how can I get him to be serious with me. I'm a mexican American. He used to live in Dubai and he likes the city that we live, he told me he was tired of party, but he doesn't want kids at this moment so what does that mean. In his country he is not allowed to hug a women and he did that with me... I want to know more I'm very interested in him.. please help!!

Most Helpful Guy

• He will begin isolating you from your family, then he will put a ring on your finger and treat you like a slave.

What Guys Said 2

• He hugged you because he isn't in his country. If you are interested let him know and go out on some dates. Arabians like that too.

• But how can I keep him interested in me, because I hear a lot of negative things about arabian men..

• I would use caution traveling to any Arab country with an Arab man.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's cryptically telling you he wants to have some fun with you without thinking about making babies.