Having boobs makes life easier?

Now, I'm not saying I'm flaunting them in love cleavage but anything that isn't baggy shows them off well as i have DD cups.

I've noticed that that when in wearing something tight that shows them off, people especially men treat me so much better and make what I'm trying to do so much easier as apposed to when in wearing something that doesn't show my figure off.

I believe that this is true, does any other girl feel this as well as do guys feel that too that you treat a woman better based on her physical looks?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• harder actually... u'd attract tons of creeps ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I know that, but I'm not looking for a relationship right now, I'm talking about in instances that would benefit me.. Like tips at my job etc. you know?

• Show All
    • Haha no! Guys are idiots! That's what I'm meaning, just because I have them they make life a bit easier in certain aspects of my life.

• kinda manipulatin isn't it?

What Guys Said 3

• you have no idea the powers a beautiful well shaped girl has over the masses

0|0
    0|0
  • I have yet to find a benefit to my boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being attractive makes life easier.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No not really. I don't show off my cleavage often. I get treated fine enough. But I get many looks when I wear le shorts. Thats good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mm.. yeah. Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0