I had sex with the new guy I am seeing last night, he did something and it made me worry :/ should I leave?

I was on top of him and he was grabbing hold of my throat while i was on top not chocking me really hard just grabbing it with one hand :/

He is also a drug dealer and has asked me to get involved he said he will pay for my driving lessons to drive him around , i have only been seeing him a while im a bit scared

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're worried about him placing his hand on your neck, but not the fact that he wants you to get involved in drug dealing?
    Your life, your choice, but I think the whole dude is a huge red flag.

What Guys Said 7

• he's probably into some rough sex, if you're not into it then address that to him.

• drug dealer?

man... y do u bother wid such a guy?

• Get the hell out of there. You don't ever want to get involved with drug dealers.

• Run fast for your mother, and fast for your fa-ar-ther, fun for you cousins, sisters and bo-ro-thers!, kidding aside, ge the hell out of dodge and run from that guy

• Run girl... you'll be asking for trouble if you stay with him.

• quiet a bit of judging going on on this thread but the underlying message is true- run!

• The guy is a drug dealer looking to get someone else involved who seems naive and unaware of the risk. He is a criminal, and also seems like a manipulator. We know nothing about his race or background or anything unfair. He is being judged purely for his actions, which strongly suggest he is of low character.

• im talking about judging her for getting with the guy!

• Wouldn't you rather be with someone that doesn't scare you?

Seriously, he is a drug dealer. If you are caught driving him around, if you are caught being involved in this, you too will be charged with crimes, taken to court, have to pay huge fines and possibly be jailed.

Is this guy worth ruining your life?

He sounds like another typical "bad boy" scumbag. I'd ditch him as soon as possible, he can only drag you down.

What Girls Said 3

• That is the type of guy u give ur body to?

Sounds like a shady scrub.

This is repulsive to me.

Value urself more and get men of a better quality.

• Why you even bother to hang out or get involved with that looser anyway? Dont you have a bit of self respect or dignity?

• run the hell away before you get murdered.