Are we boyfriend and girlfriend, or is it still just "serious dating"?

We have said that "you belong to me", "you are mine".. er, not in the wrong kind of way.

He said that i mean a lot to him already, and that he has developed deep feelings for me. I have told him how much i like him. Which is a lot. We have even arranged for me to meet his family in 2 weeks time.

It all FEELS very serious, but we haven't actually had the talk of being exclusive, boyfriend and girlfriend.

I do think i need to spring the question some time. Would it be too soon? I really think he will say yes, but i also really dont like the thought that this is just me getting ahead of myself...

.. what do you think he is thinking about us?

Most Helpful Guy

• seems like he's into you. lets see what happens.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you need to ask him. That's the only way you'll know.

Or you can wait to see how he introduces you to his family.

• I'm pretty sure "serious dating" is boyfriend/girlfriend already!

• don't bring it up out of the blue, you can introduce the topic on a date, and even phrase it as something like "what do you see us as?" ask if he considers you his girlfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• I believe you are already boyfriend and girlfriend. You don't need to have the talk. I never had the talk with my boyfriend, yet we have been together for 3 years...

• Okay, thank you. This was a lot different from the other answers.. hmm..

• No problem!