Is it bad that I haven't had relationship that has lasted over a week?

does that make me a player hopefully not

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age that's fine. You're young and haven't worked out what you want, tasting the market is a good option. Better yet would be to focus on your studies instead but I'm not your dad so never mind that haha

• Don't worry I understand my last boy boyfriend was a year ago because I'm am focusing on my studies it was more because of before

What Guys Said 3

• Is it bad that i haven't had a girlfriend for over 1 min? Since 22 years ago

Does that make me a virgin? hopefully... oh wait... shyt!

• no... how many relationsips u had?

• If you're sleeping around then yeah...

What Girls Said 7

• You're young. No, it's not bad. You're still learning about yourself, changing, and growing. As are other people your age. Figure out what you like or don't like. You'll find someone that works for you.

• Well. you are so young. No. I think you shouldn't worry about the length of a relationship until you get out of college.

• Yes it is...

• I don't see anything wrong with it. Unless you get into another relationship shortly after.

• I had my first proper relationship at the age of 17.. you are so young.

• You are only 15. I hadn't had A RELATIONSHIP then. You are fine and not a player by any means. It's is hard to maintain a relationship then

• Can you call "relationship" something that didn't last even a week?