Guys, my boyfriend is constantly adding new girls to his Facebook?

I have been with him for four years and he has been this way since we started. He's just constantly adding new women to his account. Doesn't matter who she is or if he knows her. He adds unattractive women just as much as he adds hot females. Its very rare that he ever talks to these women though. In the course of the four years and the 300+ women he has added on Facebook, he has only talked to a handful and of those women he has only not known two of them. I have access to his Facebook (which he knows and is okay with) so I know he isn't being inappropriate or cheating. But I guess I just don't understand why he keeps adding females to his account? Do any of you do this or know anybody who does? Like I said, he isn't cheating or being flirtacious. Just the constant sending out friend requests to women.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like one of these wankers who collects people on facebook, I can't stand people like that.

• Is that all you think it is? Popularity?

• Yeah, it bothers me. I hate it but I can't exactly tell him to stop because he is in no way disrespecting our relationship or hiding anything. You know, he willingly handed over his account information and knows I go on sometimes so I would be able to tell if he was cheating or not. That and he is rarely ever on his phone either. So I know its not a matter of him speaking or hooking up with other females. I just don't understand why he feels the need to have random females on his account, especially when he doesn't even talk to a very large portion of them.

• because he's basic of mind, you'll have to accept you're dating a bit of a tit I'm afraid! lol

What Guys Said 4

• Either he seems to attract them, likes to be popular by showing the social networking world he has many friends who are females on Facebook or... you remind me of that song from the band Garbage, what was it again?, oh yeah Paranoid.

• Well that's rude and disrespectful

• Do you accept males as FB friends?

• Not unless I know them. I keep my account private and for people I know only. I don't like having ransoms on my account.

• I have asked him and he just shrugs his shoulders and says he doesn't know. Its just something he has always done. I mean, before him and I got together, he was a big time ladies man. He dropped everyone to be with me, and here we are four years later still growing strong and he has in no way disrespected me or cheated on me through out the entire relationship, even given how much of a ladies man he was. I trust him 100% with all of it. But yeah, it does bother me sometimes.

• It sounds like something you're probably just going to have to accept then, since there seems to be no "foul play".

• simple solution, delete facebook. Solves most of the problems!
    Tried and tested.