Does true love exist now days?

I have feeling that everybody cheat and donet apriciate each other now days.. is it true? You can not find person who will be with you forever?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    True love does still exist. You just have to filter your mind, heart, and spirit to find it. You have to multiply your strengths and diminish your shortcomings. People have to start honoring traits like selflessness, craftsmanship, adventure, generosity, nobility, and pure intentions.
    There are a lot of people who lave a low standard of how to function as a human being, make no effort to alter or completely get rid of certain awful habits, yet expect someone to show up in their life and give them true love. Not gonna happen. :/

What Guys Said 5

• True love, as you put it, never existed in the history of the humanity. True commitment is what you're really talking about, and it doesn't exist in most Western Societies. This is the third time i'm writing this down tonight in an opinion but, if one of the parties, whether they're married or engaged or anything else, can break up simply beacues "it doesn't work out anymore", there's no commitment in that relationship whatsoever.

• It does, but people are too short-sighted to understand what it really is.

• It does, like anything else though it takes time.

• what you mean?

• I mean it takes time to find it and to temper it, to root out the people who won't give it to you or don't have it.

• it's sort of like chivalry, it's not dead. you just have to find the right person :) look for someone with similar interests, who's a bit of a romantic, and you should be fine!

• Don't believe they myth. Love has always been on a gradient. Some relationships were strong and happy some were weak and miserable and it's been that way for all of history. Nothing much has changed. Love you forever? Maybe if by forever you mean your whole life. Will you love them? Maybe. Which do you think is more important though? Someone loving you forever or you loving them?

• hmm vice versa.. you you say it is possible love somebody for whole life (maybe when we die meet in heaven when it does exist)?

• Ah that's where we differ. If heaven exists to me it's probably going to be entirely different from the way things work here in this life so I try not to speculate about how things carry over. I may not even want love like that forever in heaven. I don't know. I have no clue what it's like. Maybe I'll enjoy loving each and every person one by one for a few decades or being alone and fluttering in and out of relationships peacefully daily. I don't know. I've never been to heaven. I'll live that life if and when I get there for now I only worry about this one.

What Girls Said 0