Girls, which one of these two guys would you choose?

1st guy
Average looking, shares a lot of same interests. He's into what you are into and he's your perfect guy except his look.

2nd guy
Very handsome 10/10 guy. He's a gentleman and very nice to you. However you share very few common interests and you two have different views on certain topics.

• 1st guy
    69% (34)
  • 2nd guy
    31% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• #1, based on the given info. I'm totally okay with average looks, especially if he's otherwise my perfect guy, haha. It's fun to have different interests as well, but guy #2 sounds like the kind of guy who wouldn't be so compatible with me in any kind of long-term relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I chose B because someone who shares all my views or interests gets to be quite boring after a while.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd rather have common interests with a guy SBD get along with him looks aren't everything... Then constantly disagreeing with a guy that's the perfect package.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose the 2nd guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Between the 1st guy and second guy are we talking about a Tome Middleston vs. Scott Eastwood?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the first guy, if our opinions on everything were the same things could get boring though 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked A assuming I find him attractive even if he is not 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that someone who shares my same interests but that I don't like physically would be likely be a friend of mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about chemistry. Lust goggles mean you find someone attractive whatever they look like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would feel happier with #1, #2 will maybe make me uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • First guy. Looks fade after you date for so long and you start to get tired of a relationship if it's only based on attraction. I would be irritated with the second guy after so long; I'd feel like we would argue a lot about our views and interests.

0|0
    0|0