Asking a girl out to dinner?

there's a girl i like and i had texted her if she wanted to go to dinner because we been planning on hanging out soon. I texted her if she wanted to and she said yeah and what day. I had said whatever day works and she responded saying she would let me know with a couple exclamation point and emoji smileys. Is that okay still?

Were pretty close but should i just casually talk to her also?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds really good to me!

• Then lets say i wanna eventually ask her to be my girlfriend. Do i just keep going out with her or what would you say?

• And one more thing. How long would you say to wait for until you ask to maybe be boyfriend girlfriend?

• I would say after the third date that ends with a good kiss! Right after that kiss, or you could ask the next morning, what ever you feel is right.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like she is anxious to go. Make sure that you follow up with her in person.

• So would you say to text her maybe in a day and ask if she knows what day or wait?

• Yeah ik it prob would but thats good if she's anxious also?

• yes. I hope you have a wonderful time.

• Yes of course, it sounds really good! :)

• Okay thank god lol. I feel like im just worrying/ overthinking. Thats the same emoji she used haha. But would you say to text in a few days and ask where she may wanna go or something. Thanks!

• You hope that those are good signs? Do you need a billboard? She blushes when she talks with you, she tells she loves you, she wants to see you, what more could you ask for? You're really nice to worry so much, I wish you good luck! :)

• Haha i can't thank you enough. Im not gonna lie this would be my first date but im just tryna make sure everything is good. Its probably pretty obvious especially because when she told me she was having people over her house and said she better see me there was probably a sign lol. Thanks again!!

• not bad and shows her you like her and has class 😊

• Okay cool. lol i was just worried. Because she put that same emoji you just put after she said she would let me know after she asked me what day.

What Guys Said 2

• That's alright. You texted her, so she could have took the time and looked at her calendar to see which day she's free and told you. She didn't do that, she said she'd let you know which means she may or may not even bring it up again

• Sounds aiight.