Friend zoned but she seems to get jealous of me talking to other women?

I was recently friend zoned by a girl at work after a few dates, it surprized me as some said their was chemistry. However in work i've noticed when i'm in her area talking to other women she'll look around to see who i'm talking too, i've noticed this a few times. Todays i noticed her after i stopped talking to a girl continue to look at me a cabinet for a few seconds and turn around. She's also initiated conversations with me twice since. I've not texted or emailed her. One girl at work reckons she may regret it. Why if she friendzoned me would she do this and if she's shy should i continue not to email or text her or give her one more chance,

Most Helpful Guy

• She's jealous in case other women use her minion!

What Girls Said 1

• Well, going from the friend zone to the boyfriend zone happens often enough. Stick with it. At the worst you have a good friend, at the best a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• She either regrets it, which happens sometimes, or she wants to keep you as her backup should she not find anyone better, which would mean she is selfish and inconsiderate.