Did you choose: or did the guy choose you?

Did you catch him or he caught you? Please explain how it happen. Very interested in which gender does the work and deciding in the end. And how many times it is both.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha we went back and forth:

Years ago, he was interested in me. I rejected him.

A couple years later, I chased him. We dated a couple months and then he broke up with me.

Several months later, I still wasn't over him. He made a move and then we eventually got back together.

What Girls Said 3

• I reached out to him online first, with a sentence or two and no expectations. He responded, but since then it has been a mutual work.

• He reached out to me first.

• I chose him. We were out with other friends and I didn't know him, we began to talk and I really liked him. After that night I wrote him and we began to chat and I asked him out and he was temporising because I was 6 years youger than him. At the end he gave up and said yes. We went out on a date and I got into his pants :D We've been together for a couple of years now

• What made you like him? And did he ever go after any other girls before he met you?