I want to date younger than me and I am ready to complete my dating site profile. I need to stand out too so if it's true that girls?

I want to date younger than me and I am ready to complete my dating site profile. I need to stand out too so if it's true that girls really do pay any attention to what guys say what should I say to get the girl? OK hook me up with good advice but do my poll too!

PS do my poll too: Poll question: Does the advice given by dating sites on how to write a profile really matter yes or no?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh i think these dating sites are generally a waste of time for men. The best thing, and in my opinion the most exhilarating thing, is to approach girls directly on the street, or at the mall, or at the coffee shop... wherever you see someone interesting. Now that being said, how old are you, and how old are the girls you are interested in? Because if you go to low, your odds of success both online and offline diminish quite a bit unless you are rich.

• well there's nothing wrong with dating younger women... as long as the girl is of age to make those kind of decisions on her own free will. I don't really have a problem with it personally

• True. I left the dating scene years ago got tired of looking for the needle in a haystack.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think the advice given by dating sites matters that much.

• I completely agree. Had a profile on one for years with no response not from anybody my description called for anyway. But the sites them selves in my opinion or gimmicks, trashy folks on them.

What Guys Said 2

• how old r u exactly bro? might b difficult... :/

• My ages is 51 but it doesn't matter I gave it up a long time ago. This question is hypothetical.

• again if she's under 30, chances r difficult 2 give it a go to a 51 yo dude (no offense :p )

• I know. No offense taken.

• being near your age I've had to change the bar slightly: just younger than ME 18-25s are just too immature and want to be going out with their friends to loud, noisy clubs. and dont really want to be hanging out with their "dad"

most of the girls in their 30+ have been there, done that. so aren't intrested in clubbing but are a bit wary of single men because they may have a wife that they aren't getting told about.