Call me crazy... How do I overcome jealousy?

My boyfriend communicates with me constantly and being in a long distance relationship-- I adore him for his openness and am truly grateful. Have you ever heard a girl say, "I don't have an issue with my boyfriend hanging out with girls. I trust him; it's the girls I'm worried about." For me, I'm am well aware of my jealousy and I don't like it. I know it's a little normal to be apprehensive, but I hate this insecurity I have-- you know, the one that perceives every female as a threat or competition? I hope I'm not the only crazy one out there... This is my first relationship, and my question is-- when that 'psycho green monster' starts digging it's nails into my skin, what do I do? What do I tell myself? What boundaries should I discuss with my boyfriend?

I think I just answered my own question! For those who are curious, I calmed myself down. I wrote about my insecurities and surprisingly, it really helped. Guess I just needed to verbalize/write it out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Control yourself and your emotions.