Are girls really only looking for guys with money?

I've noticed my pick up truck and conservitive attitude is non working in my favor anymore. I don't know if it's just where I'm from but all these guys drive luxury cars and wear damn nice clothes. I've always been more of a manly man. Don't really care about that stuff. Im an engineering major though and do plan to make make good money.

I've always taken that saying girls just want money with a grain of salt but Jesus it's so true from what I'm seeing as I get older.

Most Helpful Guy

• no, they aren't. The majority of guys you go to school wish can't even rub two pennies together, and a lot of them still have girlfriends. Financial stability is more important when looking to get married, but its not what women are generally looking for at the end of the day.

What Girls Said 4

• Some girls are; it's the ones who aren't that you're better off with.

• Money isn't everything, but the way you present yourself is important..

• there are different types of girls and there are different types of girls. you just have to find your type

• Obviously not.

What Guys Said 4

• Money becomes important after females pass the age of about 25.
    A woman would be stupid to mate with a male who could support her and the prospective offspring. Hence, money becomes important.
    Have you ever seen a rich man, no matter how repulsive me may be, with an unattractive woman?
    Younger than that, about 80 per cent of females throw themselves at the various versions of the POS bad boys, most of whom have little to offer past an abusive relationship and welfare housing.

• No as long as you have decent looks and are going some where in life your fine. Every nerd in high school remains a virgin until their a CEO over a major company and then the girls flock to them.

• Well it does translate to how well you can maintain things, and also power. But i'm confident it's not the highest factor. Most girls i ask say that as long as you have a steady job, your set to go. Nice clothes are also a plus only if the wearer is confident.

• You drive a pickup truck and have a conservative attitude, you're basically a boring guy to young girls. They want a drug addict, party animal fucking lots of girls, driving a luxury car with lots of SWAGGA

• Lol assuming sarcasm.. drug addict?