Guys, do you like latinas? If not why? And If yes, why?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Well being a half latino myself, it all depends on her level of latinaness. Let me explain, by this i mean whenever you chicas are watching a show on mun2 or a telenovela and you get too loud knowing its a show. For a football match its perfectly understandable but its kind of annoying specially when you're on the phone it sounds as if the person you're talking to is death.

You girls are way too loud!! O____O

Oh and whats up with rice bei. g cooked with almost every dish? And everytime that i went to one of her households and ger family was there, and i mean the whole family, there's abuela, and tias and tios, and primos family you didn't even know yourself where alive and they all just gang up on you becaise you speak English perfectly and asume you're a gri. go ---_________--.

And when its time to eat if you haven't had at least 2-4 servings of flan abuela is not haply and you will be stared at until you get cursed. That last one was a joke but seriously its as if everytime i eat at a latinas place i have to hit the gym afterwards.

So whether you're a chicana, colombiana, boricua or overall latina please just please... Turn down the TV!!! We dont need toknow what the telenovela is about.

What Guys Said 17

• I like all types of women, and I consider Latinas to be no different, better or worse than any other type of woman. Of course where I live there aren't many Latino people at all so I'm not very certain on what kind of people they are, culture and personality wise, but I certainly have nothing against them, and I've seen many Latina women who were very beautiful.

• Well I've seen them on tv, and on the internet, never really in person.

• I'm neutral Because where I live they're the most common so I just avoid getting into a relationship with them because I need variety in my life

• Love them. I have always loved Latinas. Never had the opportunity to be more than friends with one though. Love the look and accent. Very nice.

• Yeah, they're okay. I like all girls, so Idm them xD

• Why not like them, they are white just like I am.

• I do. Just because.

• I like them fine.

• Yes they are very attractive.

• Is the world round?

• Noooo

They are spoiled. They're worse than white tramps

• Yep. Most of the girls I've ever know where latinas.

• yes, I love the skin color and ass shape

• I like any girl that isn't racist

• i llove latinas because they are great in bex

• I've found over the years that I like both white girls and Latinas. I guess it's just the physical features, the face, the skin tone, especially the tan ones. I'm not a racist, by the way. I think of it the way I think of cars - on cars, I tend to favor the louder colors over the more subtle ones. I don't think there is anything wrong with the ones I'm not into, or that they are "less". There are just some colors that I'm really into.

Also, I'm into the ones that are classy and educated, and definitely NOT into the ones who are "ghetto" or "gangsta". I like a girl who is adventurous, yes. But street life is not something I know, it's not where I belong. I wouldn't make any sense there.

This goes for white girls as well.

• If they are white hispan maybe. not mestizo or anything like that because i don't date outside my race. But the real hispanices are white.

• Yes, most guys like Latinas. We like you because you're generally attractive and have a feminine energy that is often lacking in white and black girls. Some Latinas are stone-cold bitches, but they're the minority.