Would anyone date me?

I wanted to know if anyone would consider dating me if they had the chance. i haven't had a relationship in 3 years after my ex dumped me for my best friend after saying she would never do that to me. i just want to know who. im bisexaul so i dont mind if girls would too.

im a kind, sweet, athletic, funny and romantic kind of girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• someone would
    but i dont know who you are lol!
    being bisexual is cool i guess, lol! you have more options

What Guys Said 7

• believe me your fine ok dont let your ex to get in your head and make you think of something your not... being bisexual is not a problem actually iam fine with it.. look at it this way (you have and can give more options to a man) ... be confident believe in your self dont let any one to get you down..
    email me : mohamedspider2013@hotmail. com i might be help full ;)

p. s.: i would date a kind, sweet, athletic, funny and romantic girl and i would be happy to...

• What happened, happened. what matters is who u are now. as for dating... i think i'd have to get to know u better first but im sure ure a great person ^^

• I would tell you what happened but I can't message anyone yet

• Oh yeah haha ^^ my bad, forgot u were bi :p

• that's ok haha

• I'm sure someone would date you.

• Sure I'd give you a chance

• You don't give us a lot of info but I'm open to dating you I'm not picky.

• There's about 7 billion people in the world, so if not... then maybe something is wrong with you...

• You're probably a bit young for me.

What Girls Said 2