What to do, Advice?

I am fed with the guy I am talking to, we have been talking for three months and I haven't heard from him since Friday . I know it has only been couple of days, but its the icing on the cake for me because he hardly of text him like he did in the beginning and I just called him because I was going to ask him if I can come over but know he didn't answer. He's not work because he doesn't work because he is disability because of his motorcycle accident some years back. So I don't know what he is doing for not answer my phone calls, he doesn't have his son until Thursday through Sunday. So I'm just fed up, when him and his son and I went swimming last week and after we were done swimming he said he would text me but no. I am just mad him and I want to send him text letting him know, that I am done texting and calling you and if you want to see me or talk to contact me but I don't know how to word it right. I need advice on how to handle is situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't a matter of someone is right and someone is wrong. He doesn't do what you want him to do? You probably don't do things that he wants you to do. So, you know what the answer is? Forget about this guy and find somebody else! Don't go through three weeks of being mad at him; what's that going to accomplish? You two obviously were not intended for each other, so just move on.

What Guys Said 2

• weird... maybe sth happened 2 him. :/

do u have any fb/skype of his 2 see if he was active?

• He haven't been on facebook in two days, I have Skype but he doesn't

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he lost interest? Initiate texting.