Guys, have you ever left anyone in the friendzone?

I've heard a lot of males saying that there are females who love to put nice guys in the friend zone. Males, have you ever done this? Tell me what you think?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I have consciously done it now. A person who I had a major crush on and possibly even in love with just became a reborn Christian. I hate religion and it's just off putting. I can see we will never work out but she is really awesome. So I'm just slotting her as a friend.

What Guys Said 10

• I've put two girls in the friendzone. Both I could tell were interested, at least one made it very clear and even told me she wanted to be more than friends, but I had to put the breaks on and tell her that I just wanted to be friends. The other knew me more and could tell I wanted nothing more than a friendship and left it there.

• If by friend zone you mean to befriend use as an emotional dildo (either accidentally or otherwise) and to compare to other partners, no I never have

• Only time I've ever "friend zoned" someone was because I was in a committed relationship, or she was just not my type. Other than that the lines are kinda flexible.

• Do you mean us putting a woman in the friendzone? If that's it, I can't say that I've done that to a woman, of course most women tend to put me the "avoid at all cost" list before I ever get a chance to friendzone them.

• I've never done it in a very direct way. They showed a few come-ons and I just ignored them. Never any direct friendzoning...

• I did it to a girl, first year in high school. it happened slowly and thank god she got the message and moved on ^^

• Done it to about 2 or 3 women just because i wasn't interested in them

• It's my dream to reject a tramp.

• Doesn't really happen, since girls often don't ask guys out to begin with.

• My girlfriend's friends will stay in the friendzone until the end of time, for sure.