Guys, have you ever left anyone in the friendzone?

I've heard a lot of males saying that there are females who love to put nice guys in the friend zone. Males, have you ever done this? Tell me what you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have consciously done it now. A person who I had a major crush on and possibly even in love with just became a reborn Christian. I hate religion and it's just off putting. I can see we will never work out but she is really awesome. So I'm just slotting her as a friend.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I've put two girls in the friendzone. Both I could tell were interested, at least one made it very clear and even told me she wanted to be more than friends, but I had to put the breaks on and tell her that I just wanted to be friends. The other knew me more and could tell I wanted nothing more than a friendship and left it there.

0|0
    0|0
  • If by friend zone you mean to befriend use as an emotional dildo (either accidentally or otherwise) and to compare to other partners, no I never have

0|1
    0|0
  • Only time I've ever "friend zoned" someone was because I was in a committed relationship, or she was just not my type. Other than that the lines are kinda flexible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean us putting a woman in the friendzone? If that's it, I can't say that I've done that to a woman, of course most women tend to put me the "avoid at all cost" list before I ever get a chance to friendzone them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never done it in a very direct way. They showed a few come-ons and I just ignored them. Never any direct friendzoning...

0|0
    0|0
  • I did it to a girl, first year in high school. it happened slowly and thank god she got the message and moved on ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Done it to about 2 or 3 women just because i wasn't interested in them

0|0
    0|0
  • It's my dream to reject a tramp.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really happen, since girls often don't ask guys out to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend's friends will stay in the friendzone until the end of time, for sure.

0|0
    0|0