What's the worst date you've ever been on?

Describe the worst date you've ever been on. Did the person have any redeeming qualities? Was there another date afterwards?

Most Helpful Guy

• The one where my date turned out to have been grounded, and her big sister stormed into the restaurant and dragged her out and back to her home, slapping me in the process. This was at 16.

• Wowzers. How was that your fault?

• Yikes.

• Thanks forMHO

What Guys Said 4

• I spent most of dinner talking to the top of her head because she couldn't leave her cell phone alone. I excused myself, payed for both of our dinners and left. She actually texted me asking why I left and she got pissed when I told her the truth.

• Me and my hand were having dinner, and suddenly she started to flail around on the dinner table. I asked her what she was doing.. She said she was pissed at me..
    I said why? She said because I've been with my left hand again. I looked shocked...
    She said... ''What's the matter? Can't handle the truth?''

(Yeah, I've never been on a date. :( )

• O that was my first date, there was nothing wrong with my date in question more of circumstance thing, but it got better as time went on lol.

• Well it depends how I interpret that...

In sense the best was also the worst because it made so much more depressing when she lost all interest in seeing me again afterwards. But in terms of the actual date itself being terrible I haven't had one all that bad really. I guess I saw a movie with a girl who's English wasn't great so we didn't really talk properly afterwards except for trivial interchanges.

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't want it to be a date so I invited my friend and she brought her cousin and 10 minutes into the movie I left because I was chewing one of my nails and I felt like I was choking and said I had to leave lmao he never spoke to me again thank god

Next day a girl I didn't care for in class asked me how our date went. He didn't even go to my school so it was weird as fuck. He was bad for bussiness afterall.

• Well I got there, waited for hours and he never showed up. Then I went home and when I talked to him, he said he regretted asking me out. Um okay.

• Movies. He brought his dad and little brother. First and last.

• LOL!!! What!!!

• omg LOL!!! what the fuck!!!

• Oh man. Wow.

• Luckily I've never had an awful date because I've only been on one. Lololol

• Never been on a date before! :)