Girls, can you honestly say you have ever found a guy you would comfortably settle down with at a club?

• Yes
    25% (5)
  • No
    75% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Oddly, yes. I've only been to clubs a handful of times and met a really nice, super cool guy at one once. He was totally boyfriend material, except he was moving farther away than I'd want to in a few months after a met him. We talked on the phone awhile, but that was a dealbreaker for me. Otherwise, great dude!

Most people at clubs are plain crazy, though. Weird places, overall. I don't like them, but my experience showed that anything can happen.

• I don't know if you'll see this question but did you get to know him beyond that one day? A lot of times people aren't showing their true selves on the first couple meet ups. Whatever the case I'm surprised that you may have found someone. Seems at clubs there's the typical aggressive dude trying to hook up. The dude that waits for girls to get drunk. But maybe you crossed the shy dude that was there with friends or not use to the club scene.

• Yeah, we talked on the phone for a few weeks but like I said, he was moving. I think there are random people who just end up at clubs along with the regular club types.

What Girls Said 7

• Haaaaa.

Nope.

• Serial dater right here who doesn't believe in love, monogamy or have any ambition to "comfortably settle down" :P

Peace xo

• i've never seen a guy i'd settle down with i've met plenty id have a one night stand with though and a few i'd consider being fuck buddies

• I would never go to a club to find a guy. I go for dancing

• No. However, I am biased in that I do not go to clubs.

• I married a man I met in a club. Although we're now divorced...

• I haven't found a guy I'm interested in settling down with anywhere.