Would you kiss on the 1st? 2nd? 3rd or nth date?

n is an integer, in other words choose a number :)

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• nth
    13n (15n-6)=2-167n
    Solve for n.

1|0
    0|0
    • 195n (squared) plus 167n minus 80 equals zero. Now solve for zero. You'll get two answers. Must take a lot of mental energy to date you 😉

• "A Day with a Woman"
      That's the name of my equation.

What Guys Said 10

• when she asks bout it then

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have sex on the first date. There wouldn't even need to be a first date.

Kissing on the first date is a good way of making it clear that you are interested and not in the mood for any friendzone BS.

0|0
    0|1
  • 1st or 2nd date. No point is waiting past that. If she's not even ready for a kiss during a second date then she's not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • When I find out hiw many dicks she sucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make n is an element of the set of natural numbers. Not integers because integers can be negatives and zero. To answer your question, I would kiss on the third date, n=3.

0|0
    0|0
  • first if she's giving me the "please kiss me" look

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st a peck, then 2nd a French, then 3rd a sex, nth a time for her to have had enough and free me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no problem with a kiss on the first date

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know how to kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • On all of them ideally...

I've kissed on a first date once, I'd gladly do that again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I... may or may not have kissed current boyfriend like...2 years before we had our first date. So... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • depends whats a date to you. like have i already hung out with him 30 times or is this the first? i dont really care about ';dates' just having spent time with him, and id say after about 3 months of meeting and casual hanging out once a week id be ready to date/ kiss.

i never go out with people I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever the time is right. for my boyfriend and i that was date number one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much I'm into the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. When it feels right bruh.

0|0
    0|0
  • it really depends on the person. I'm ok with kissing on the first date cuz i only go on dates with a guy that i'm interested/ with boyfriend potentials :P

0|0
    0|0
  • when the time is right or it feels like it

0|0
    0|0
  • What about the 15th date haha... jk never been on a date or kissed a guy

0|0
    0|0