Would you kiss on the 1st? 2nd? 3rd or nth date?

n is an integer, in other words choose a number :)

Most Helpful Guy

• nth
    13n (15n-6)=2-167n
    Solve for n.

• 195n (squared) plus 167n minus 80 equals zero. Now solve for zero. You'll get two answers. Must take a lot of mental energy to date you 😉

• "A Day with a Woman"
      That's the name of my equation.

What Guys Said 10

• when she asks bout it then

• I'd have sex on the first date. There wouldn't even need to be a first date.

Kissing on the first date is a good way of making it clear that you are interested and not in the mood for any friendzone BS.

• 1st or 2nd date. No point is waiting past that. If she's not even ready for a kiss during a second date then she's not interested

• When I find out hiw many dicks she sucked.

• Make n is an element of the set of natural numbers. Not integers because integers can be negatives and zero. To answer your question, I would kiss on the third date, n=3.

• first if she's giving me the "please kiss me" look

• 1st a peck, then 2nd a French, then 3rd a sex, nth a time for her to have had enough and free me.

• I see no problem with a kiss on the first date

• Dont know how to kiss

• On all of them ideally...

I've kissed on a first date once, I'd gladly do that again.

What Girls Said 8

• I... may or may not have kissed current boyfriend like...2 years before we had our first date. So... lol

• depends whats a date to you. like have i already hung out with him 30 times or is this the first? i dont really care about ';dates' just having spent time with him, and id say after about 3 months of meeting and casual hanging out once a week id be ready to date/ kiss.

i never go out with people I don't know.

• Whenever the time is right. for my boyfriend and i that was date number one.

• Depends on how much I'm into the guy.

• I don't know. When it feels right bruh.

• it really depends on the person. I'm ok with kissing on the first date cuz i only go on dates with a guy that i'm interested/ with boyfriend potentials :P

• when the time is right or it feels like it

• What about the 15th date haha... jk never been on a date or kissed a guy