Brother never had a girlfriend?

My brother never had a girlfriend and to the best of my knowledge a date. He's super cute, fit body, and really smart. He's a college junior and he has several colleges offering full scholarships for the fall of 2016. He's in a fraternity that has a reputation as a bottom tier group.

I asked him if he has any crushes and said yes but she rejected him. I asked him if he's ever slept with a girl before and he said no. He tells me he wants to get a girlfriend but every girl rejected him or he says he's busy with college or his fraternity. He's a great looking guy and if he wasn't my brother I'd sleep with him. He won't date my friends because he said he doesn't want to ruin our friendship if they break up. How can I help him get a girl? He's 21 and I'm 19.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really your responsibility at the end of the day but maybe you can do some light match making

What Guys Said 5

• I dunno that's sad. It's probably a matter of how he carries himself, it's unassuming, it doesn't carry authority, or stike importance. Or mayhaps he's just not a charming dude.

• If you have any friends that you know like him tell them to pursue him.

• get one of your friend hook up with him if you feel bad for him

• "All that I mean by that is he's a good looking guy who should have slept with several girls by now. "

No... not really. I know plenty of good looking guys who don't get much pussy.

Welcome to the world of men, where the opposite sex (women) is giving you a hard time just to get laid, and where there is a good reason why "player" is a term that calls respect from other males.

• I think you're a bit too close to your bro! lol

• Yes we are very close. Is that a problem?

• 'zactly. lol

• All that I mean by that is he's a good looking guy who should have slept with several girls by now.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe it looks like he is trying to hard and he appears desperate to the chicks? Or he tries having chit-chat boring conversation which they don't lead anywhere? I don't know...