Girls, would you date a guy in the friendzone?

Like I am talking to this girl its only been 3 days but she mentioned to my cousin we were friends but we both relate a lot she said she thought i was attractive etc. she hmu a lot via message we flirt/tease & she's single but every guy i know says the friendzone is bad is it really that bad? Because i rather call us talking but I don't know

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends, I have more guy friends than girls, so a lot of them are friend zoned. However, I have been interested in a guy that is a friend more often than not. It just depends on how she's treating you. Saying that you are her friend isn't her necessarily putting you in the friend zone. There's a chance she could be interested but she isn't going to say you are more than friends to your cousin if you aren't. Especially if you haven't given her any reason to think there's more. I'd talk to her and see where you guys stand.

What Girls Said 12

• Being in the friend zone means there is no chance of you dating her. You may be just friends but not friend zoned. So sure I think a relationship can most DEfintly blossom from being friends. Some of the best relationships started that way I think :)

• My ex boyfriend was seriously friend zoned before our relationship started. Like to the point where I was trying to hook him up with someone...

• Nope don't want to tread down that path, especially if he's a close friend. Not worth the risk of ruining the friendship to me.

• Potentially. Would you date a girl in the friendzone?

• Straight men can't ever seem to be friends with me.
    So its either dating/sex or nothing at all.

• The friend zone is a bad place to be. Girls will not date a guy in the friend zone. Don't let it happen

• I have a lot of guy friends and I have dated almost all of the however it didn't work out for me as I think where we knew each other so well there was no mystery and love was mistaken for fondness

• They say guys are more attracted to their opposite sex friends then girls are. But the friend zone doesn't always have to be bad. Friendship can evolve into more.

• I believe a best friendship is important in a strong romantic relationship

• Look... when a boy and a girl are friends there's allways some kind of atraction. You know each other shortly so its all up to you. If you want her as just a friend then show it to her, don't lead her on, but if you want something more... that's a something you will have to ask a male.

• Depends for some people, but I might because you never know you might end up falling for the person.

• Personally if I bother to waste my time with you at all... You got a shot. What you di with it... Is up to you.