What do you think his intentions are?

I went on a date with a guy quite some weeks ago, he picked me up and took me me out and then dropped me home. The whole date, he was quite nervous (tapping his foot) and it felt like we had known each other for a long time-I felt chemistry. We talked about everything, from food to family and he asked me about places I've been here (because I'm new to the city) and possible places to go in the future-he didn't say he would take me, but it was almost like an indirect invitation. He dropped me home that night and he asked me to text him the next day about what I was doing and before I even got in the door, he texted me saying thanks and that he enjoyed meeting me, I said the same and he said something else. I left it at that and we sort of stopped speaking, because I was hoping he would ask for another date. A few weeks on, nothing. So I texted him today and offered about catching up, he agreed to do so although I'm away at the moment and he told me to have a safe flight home with a kiss emoji and then he would come and see me when I'm back.

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a nice guy you can get along with, but a bit shy and probably insecure. He didn't know for sure if you wanted a second date and was too shy to ask.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you and wants to go on a date.. if you're worried about it just go on a date in the day time, somewhere public. But it sounds like he's a shy type of guy who was unsure if you wanted to go out :)

• It sounds almost like he doesn't know what you want. Maybe a few more dates will get you guys on the same page and understanding where each of you are at