If you were dating a rich man and he didnt?

spend a lot of money on you what would you think?

• he's cheap
  • he doesn't love me
  • nothing
  • its fine it is his money
  • he is smart

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be cheap. Most rich people I know tend to be cheap and don't spend a lot of money in general. However I would notice if the guy will blow money in every other area but won't spend a cent on me I would think he doesn't value me at all. Not saying I expect him to pay my bills and buy diamond tennis bracelets but if he's tripping over a dinner and a movie and does nothing for my birthday he might want to find another chick who's ok with a guy who doesn't appreciate her

What Girls Said 5

• Well, now we know how he got to be a rich guy! It's not a bad thing to be frugal.

• I've dated one or two very rich men, you know they are rich because the splash out on you without batting an eye. It's easy to look like you're rich and actually not have a lot of money, you can also look like you're broke and actually have a lot in your account.
    I'd rather go for the guy that presents himself well regardless of how much he has in the bank.

• that's how he got rich in the first place and it doesn't really mean much to me

• I wouldn't date a rich man in the first place. I have pride.

• Probably a bit of all of those.

What Guys Said 2

• If I were dating a rich *girl* I wouldn't feel entitled to a *damn* thing... in fact I'd *still* want to pay for dinner if that was possible... if we went to like some crazy $200/plate restaurant, I guess I'd just have to swallow my pride...

• most millionaires are complete tight-arses. because once they have it, they will do everything to keep it