Do I have a right to be mad at both of these guys?

I'm not necessarily actively seeking a relationship, but if the right person comes along then that would be a game changer. There's also this social media app called Yik Yak that allows people to anonymously post things on their and other people in their area can post on it as well. In the app there is a thing called base camp which allows the user to set another location and post to where it is. Mine is a college town about 4 hours away when I use to go and see my ex last year. Now i have been talking to two guys and both of them said they like me but don't want anything serious and they both posted things about me and our situation on yik yak. The first guy said that "my way of surviving is by not getting attached so if I like you and you play games girl I'll just move on and find plenty others. You know you want it, come and get it or lose it" then the second guy said "been working soooo much. Don't have time for a girlfriend. Just a girl that's down for fun ms still going out. Nothing committing. Is that an unusual request? Girls seem to get offended ha." I just am really furious that even though no one else knows this post is about me, I do. I'm more as that neither of these two could come and talk to me about it. Am I just over reacting or is this a good reason to be mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know them personally, then yeah they probably could have come talk to you about it. But what they said about what they want is entirely understandable. I definitely relate to the "way of surviving" thing and you should come and get it if you want it.

• As do I. But what am I suppose to do when he doesn't know if he wants a relationship with me or not? He told me yesterday that he was going to go out and bang girls to get laid. So I can see where he is coming from, but if he's not willing to figure stuff out on his end, what does he expect me to do?

• They both sound like they know exactly what they want to me, i. e. nothing serious. Or they at least would not want to get too serious too fast, like just fooling around for a while until they want something more serious. One guy seems like he would need time to build trust before making a commitment, the other may genuinely want to focus more on work.

What makes you think he has got his stuff figured out? If you know what you want then you should make a move and not play games, that's what he expects.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• You're mad because they're being fake and you have a right to dislike that

• Just leave it, neither of these guys are going to be the game changer. They dont have the decency to speak to you out right about it so just leave it, move on. They aren't worth your time

• if they dont have the balls to talk to your face then you have every right to mad at them

• You have the right to get mad at anyone you want