Girls, anyone here has dated a younger guy? How is it? Share plase :) ?

I met a younger guy put its so immature. He is 19 im five years older. I can't see a future at all lol

7

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest In Love age doesn't matters. My sister is married to a guy whoes 4 years younger than her and they both love each other very much :)
    But if you'r saying that you see no future with that boy because of the age difference only then i think its wrong to think like that.
    If he truly loves you, respects you and cares for you then even if you'r five years older than him you guys can be perfectly fit together. and yeah
    ignore the society's taunt.
    by the way... why don't u see any future with him?

• Can you send me a message? Im xper 1 i can't xd

• How sweetie? Your anonymous :)

What Girls Said 6

• i have. twice. u dont feel age much if theyre mature. [difference was only 6 months] but yeah no point dating them if u can't see a future hun.
    5 years is quite a big difference. id suggest looking for someone a little closer to ur age.

• It sucked , he was so immature and didn't know what he wanted, some older guys are immature too but to me that's so rare.

• I never dated them but I find they don't really talk. Pretty much introverted. They love their video games. Period.

• lol that sounds like me , im 19 dating a 17 yr old & im clearly more mature then him & honestly i dont see a future w. Him at all periodd. I always say he's temporary until i find someone better or go back to school lml 😁😜

• If you can't see a future, don't waste your time. I dated a few younger guys than me. One was 17 but he acted around 21, and we lasted for six months (which isn't bad) but the more I got to know him, the more immature I realized he was. Another guy was two years younger at the time. We lasted three months. He was clingy and talked about marriage after three months which sent me running in the opposite direction. Date someone either your age or older.

• I met a guy just a year younger, he's 23 but very inexperienced. I'm not sure if I'm attracted to him or his inexperience but I'm getting the feeling I have a lot to do while planning dates even if he's the one asking. A future I'm not sure at all.

• So its not serious?

• Its only been just over a month so its just too soon to say