What qualities do you look for in a boyfriend or girlfriend?

I am 23 and i have never been in a serious relationship.
I have dated a lot of guys and it has been a good experiance, at one point i told myself i needed to be better at dating and i needed to boost my confidence and i had to practice talking to guys and not be shy and I've managed to do great and I've been broken but I've learned and I've grown and I've learned to to easily get hurt.

Now i am dating a guy, well we have been on 3 dates and talked for like 3 weeks. He is great, so easy to talk to , so funny and so nice, and he is tall and well trained but he isn't omg so hot attractive in the face department but has all the other qualities i like in a guy.. so far!
I am not going to dump him because of his one flaw.. what i consider as flaw.. and its not right to even call it flaw because he is good looking and i am very attracted to him..

My question really is.. what do you look for in a partner and if they dont have the package what do you do? i know i am not perfect.. im very tiny.. my boobs are small i dont have a kim k ass.. and its hard sometimes because i do work out etc but im not curvy i am very skinny and i wish i had bigger boobs because i feel thats what guys like but i know not to compare every single guys to that one nasty one who told me im not good enoug..

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, personality or the person's character is the most important part. Don't get me wrong, looks are important, but if the person does not have the right personality, the relationship does not last. Also, with the advances in medical science, you can always change the looks - not that I am encouraging this. In fact, I think it is money completely wasted, as looks become much less relevant as time goes by.

Another thing is, people change. They both need to put in the effort to keep the relationship. It just doesn't happen, it requires effort from the two parties involved.

by the way, don't worry about him being 'good looking' and you 'not having the perfect body'. The fact is, he chose you. Nothing else become relevant. While you may not have the 'perfect body' - by the way, who does anyway - you have some great qualities that attracted him to you. Be confident about it. Don't let 'insecurities' eat into you, because it will eventually impact on your relationship, too.

Don't worry about what others say, and enjoy his company and the relationship. Have fun!

What Guys Said 4

• Be yourself and don't change who you are... you will just end up getting hurt a lot. When i dated my wife she had mild acne on her legs and she was always afraid that i would not like her because of it so she always covered it up. Later in our relationship when i did find out... did i leave her... NO... why... because i fell in love with her heart

• Don't worry about being skinny or in your opinion having small boos (honestly as long as you have boobs most guys dont care how big they are), You shouldn't worry about what perspective partners look for, just be yourself because you can't say the wrong thing to the right person and he is getting to you as fast as he can just give him time :)

• Please... just one girl like this.

s.likes-media.com/.../...a782380349e29372.600x.jpg

• honesty, integrity

What Girls Said 1

• Are you physically attracted to him? And yes, it is an important question. If you are not physically attracted to him, you may encounter some problems in the long run...

• Iam very

• Then you are good to go! Everyone has flaws anyway.