Are my looks stopping me from having a boyfriend?

I have a great personality and I have lots of friends, so why don't I have a boyfriend yet? Is it because I am a goodie two shoes and always at the front of the class and a teachers pet? Or is it my looks? Or could it just be all of me in general?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're in highschool guys and girls are naive and don't go with nerdy girls or guys

What Guys Said 8

• Based on your profile pix, I would not say that your looks were a problem.
    Perhaps you are still learning how to interact with people?
    It takes a while to learn.
    A constructive suggestion that I can make is to read the following books:
    1. How to win friends and influence people, by Dale Carnegie.
    2. The instant millionaire, by Mark Fisher. This book is about how the choices that we make are determined by our self esteem.
    3. Psycho-Cybernetics, by Maxwell Maltz.
    5. Awaken the giant within, by Anthony Robbins.
    6. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, by John Gray.
    7. Dress for success
    The next thing to do is get a piece of paper and rule two columns on it. Write in one column the sort of attributes that you think would make the ideal boyfriend. In the other column, write where you would expect to find such men.
    Think about what you have written, then set about putting yourself in situations in which you will come into contact with such men.

• You're just going through a phase in life where you're a little bit awkward. Trust me, you have the potential to be stunning. I bet in some years you're gonna look back at your pictures and be like "that was me?" Just give it time and continue being who you are.

• No I think you look fine

• No, not at all.

• Perhaps boys have liked you but you didn't notice the signs.

• No, you are a pretty young woman

• Relax, you'll be fine 😄

• Because you're waiting for a relationship to fall into your lap instead of taking initiative and asking a guy out yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know which girl you are but you are both geeky looking. Far from bad looking though.

Don't worry about boys, honestly, things will work out just fine for you.

• I am the one on the left. The one on the right is my Best Friends.

• You are pretty, sweet and geeky looking girls. When you get older you may thank your lucky stars you never had to deal with teeneage boys - I do!

• *Clicks on pic* No, it is definitely not your looks.