Has anyone ever thought about what sex would be like in zero-g, or am I the only one?

• its probably like golf, you just keep hitting it, and then go chase after it over and over...
  • its probably disorienting as hell, and not fun for everyone involved...
  • wouldn't err...*fluids* get everywhere and break the spaceship's delicate electronics?
  • what if its *amazing* so much so that i can't get it in regular-gravity sex? how would one indulge such a fetish?
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever though about fart races in space. Like you fart to propel yourself. It'll definitely be slow but an exciting race to watch nevertheless. It'll be pretty fair too. Fat people will fart more, but have more mass while skinny people will fart less but have less mass as well.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I have now.
    It'd be weird!

• That doesn't sound fun to me but then again I have no desire to ever go to space.

• It mostly sounds awkward and problematic, but funny to think about, in my opinion 😄

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I think people have researched it in fact, but I can't remember where I read about it.

• Can't say I ever thought that

• It would be near impossible to do, gravity is needed. Think about it.

• (that's half the point, you thrust into her one Anne thusly send her off... and have to chase her down and try again... and again. If that's not funny, I don't know what is...)

• Thought of it.