What reasons can make u stop talking to a girl?

Me and this guy have been talking on fb everyday he always initiates the conversation but he suddenly just stops talking to me and its been 2 days i saw him online but i didn't say hi cuz he was always the one who talked to me first. I posted some pics of me over the weekend. I was posing in them. They are very nice pics tho. Could this make him lose interest cuz i can't think of anything else...

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's always on us to initiate the conversation, to put in the effort, eventually we're left to think you just aren't that interested. If you want to keep his attention, you need to reciprocate.

• Well i always replied once he started the conversation and talked to him asked him questions so he should know that im interested?

• Start the conversation yourself. Either he'll explain to you why he didn't, or he'll be elated that you did.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he wanted to see if you would initiate a conversation with him to test if you liked him.

• I know this sounds crazy but you could try initiating a conversation for once

• I start talking to another girl.

• Lol why would you not contact him first? Women logic I tell ya. Expect the guys to do all the effort, you must be young?

• Not really i guess im just shy...

• You should try contacting him first... It'll mean something to him. Thats prob why he's not reaching out to you

What Girls Said 2

• He might just be busy. Also if you really want to talk to Jim you can initiate the conversation.

• They lost interest.